About this Mini Skip
The mini skip is the smallest skip currently offered by Hanley Waste. Furthermore, the mini skip will fit on most driveways taking up half a small car space. It is perfect for small clearouts with a capacity of two cubic yards. However, we must place these mini skips where our truck can easily reach them.
In addition, mini skips are also ideal for small D.I.Y projects and garden clearouts. Unfortunately, black household rubbish bags can’t be placed into a mini skip. See the list below if you need information on what can or can’t go into your mini skip. Still not sure? Phone our friendly office team for more advice.
What can I put into my Mini skip?
- Commercial Industrial Waste
- Construction and Demolition Waste
- Electrical Goods such as fridges, freezers, microwaves, televisions, computers, etc.
- Household Furniture & Contents
- Magazines & Brochures
- Mixed Metals
- Mixed Recyclables
- Papers & Paper Products
- Subsoil / Topsoil
- Pottery & china
- Wood and wood products
- Animal Remains or carcasses
- Gas cylinders
- Chemical waste
- Contaminated soil & stones
- Fluorescent light bulbs/lighting
- Hazardous hospital waste (including sharp containers etc.)
- Paints or empty paint tins
- Waste oils
- Photographic waste
- Pressurised vessels (e.g. fire extinguishers)
- Road Sweepings