About this Midi Skip
The midi skip is a small one ideal for garden shed clearouts. However, it is big enough for most clearout projects, including broken children’s toys, bikes and go-carts. In addition, this midi skip will fit on most driveways taking up the space of a small car. But we have to have the space for our skip truck to get in and out safely.
You can also place most white goods into the midi skip. However, these items will take up space, and a larger skip might be more prudent. We have information below on what can go into the midi skip, or you can phone our friendly office staff for more details.
What can I put into my Midi skip?
- Commercial Industrial Waste
- Construction and Demolition Waste
- Electrical Goods such as fridges, freezers, microwaves, televisions, computers, etc.
- Household Furniture & Contents
- Magazines & Brochures
- Mixed Metals
- Mixed Recyclables
- Papers & Paper Products
- Subsoil / Topsoil
- Pottery & china
- Wood and wood products
- Animal Remains or carcasses
- Gas cylinders
- Chemical waste
- Contaminated soil & stones
- Fluorescent light bulbs/lighting
- Hazardous hospital waste (including sharp containers etc.)
- Paints or empty paint tins
- Waste oils
- Photographic waste
- Pressurised vessels (e.g. fire extinguishers)
- Road Sweepings