About this Large Skip
The large skip is the largest skip we drop off at a customer’s house. It takes up the space of a large car and takes a lot of rubbish to fill it. These are also known as twelve-yard skips and are only for extra-large clearouts.
This large skip is ideal for complete garage cleanouts or more oversized household items. Sofas, armchairs, all-white goods, beds and mattresses can fit in these large skips. In addition, old broken toys, garden swings, bicycles, fences, and floorboards will fit in easily. However, please don’t overfill it, as our truck won’t be able to lift it from your driveway.
Our friendly office staff are a phone call away if you need more information on filling the skip.
What can I put into my Large skip?
- Commercial Industrial Waste
- Construction and Demolition Waste
- Electrical Goods such as fridges, freezers, microwaves, televisions, computers, etc.
- Household Furniture & Contents
- Magazines & Brochures
- Mixed Metals
- Mixed Recyclables
- Papers & Paper Products
- Subsoil / Topsoil
- Pottery & china
- Wood and wood products
- Animal Remains or carcasses
- Gas cylinders
- Chemical waste
- Contaminated soil & stones
- Fluorescent light bulbs/lighting
- Hazardous hospital waste (including sharp containers etc.)
- Paints or empty paint tins
- Waste oils
- Photographic waste
- Pressurised vessels (e.g. fire extinguishers)
- Road Sweepings