How Skip Hire Works
First - we deliver your skip
Our fully licensed and insured drivers will deliver your preferred skip on the day you choose when you booked your skip.
Second - you fill it
You fill your skip with the waste you have. You can put almost anything in as long as it’s not hazardous. See the list below.
Third - we collect the skip
We will collect your skip when you’re ready. You can call us when the skip is full or choose a date for collection as you book your skip.
What can I put into my Skip Bag?
- Commercial Industrial Waste
- Construction and Demolition Waste
- Electrical Goods such as fridges, freezers, microwaves, televisions, computers, etc.
- Household Furniture & Contents
- Magazines & Brochures
- Mixed Metals
- Mixed Recyclables
- Papers & Paper Products
- Subsoil / Topsoil
- Pottery & china
- Wood and wood products
- Animal Remains or carcasses
- Chemical waste
- Contaminated soil & stones
- Fluorescent light bulbs/lighting
- Hazardous hospital waste (including sharp containers etc.)
- Paints or empty paint tins
- Waste oils
- Photographic waste
- Pressurised vessels (e.g. fire extinguishers)
- Road Sweepings
Need to get rid of something from the ‘Not accepted’ list?
One of our friendly team will be happy to help you – with no obligation.
- Wicklow Town
- and surrounding areas of North Wicklow
DJ Hanley’s Waste Top Tips
- It is vital to remember that when filling a skip, the load must be level
- All our skips are hired to you for three working days. However, if you need extra days, we will try our best to accommodate you.
- For example, you can’t put domestic or hazardous waste such as oil, diesel, paint tins, or weed killer in a skip.
- Try to order your skip in advance, as weekends are busy and fill up quickly. Don’t leave yourself stuck.
- When you finish the skip, call us on 01-2810416 to arrange a collection.
- All skips must be placed in a private driveway, not a road or path.
- If using a skip to get rid of green garden waste, take advantage of our 15% off. Ask our team for details.
DJ Hanley Waste Removal and skip hire is a licensed business dealing with small-scale and large skip-hire tasks. Not only do we provide these services for homeowners but also business organisations. We provide services to Wicklow and South Dublin. We dedicate ourselves to gathering and expertly disposing of your rubbish.
Here at DJ Hanleys, we take great pride in the reliable and efficient management of the waste materials we collect. For instance, we recycle as many of our unwanted items as possible. More importantly, we transform them into reusable and recyclable materials. Indeed we have the utmost respect for the environment. Furthermore, we also have a permit from the National Waste Collection Permit Office (NWCP). Permit number NWCPO – 19 – 12233 – 01.
In addition, we have been a friendly family-run business in operation for more than 30 years with 42 experienced, reliable staff. Therefore if you need any advice on a waste problem, our team will go above and beyond to help you in any way. Meanwhile, if you need a skip, skip bag or a waste collection removal team, we can help you.