GDPR Information DJ Hanley’s Waste
Under the GDPR, DJ Hanley’s Waste would be required to provide clear and transparent information to individuals about how their data is collected, processed, and stored. In addition, this information must be provided in a concise, easily understandable, and easily accessible form, using clear and plain language.
The GDPR is a new piece of EU legislation which will modernize our current data protection legislation.
It aims to unify and strengthen data protection for all EU citizens.
It brings further accountability for companies like DJ Hanley’s Waste, who process your data to ensure your personal information is fully protected.
The GDPR rules state that DJ Hanley’s Waste you with a Privacy Notice outlining certain information. For example, what personal data we use, for what purpose, how long we store it and with who we share it.
Please read our privacy notice here.
The guidelines for data protection.
Companies must adhere to the following guidelines:
- All personal data must be adequate, relevant and limited to what is needed.
- Personal data must be up-to-date and accurate.
- We will not keep your data longer than necessary.
- Personal data must be processed securely, lawfully and fully transparently.
- We will only collect your data for a specific and legitimate purpose.
What Legal Basis Do We Have?
First, we must ensure we have a valid right to manage your data before we collect your data.
Second, below are the reasons for us to collect your data.
- We collect data where you have consented.
- To fulfil or enter a contract.
- We also collect data where we are legally obliged.
- Also, where we have a legitimate interest in doing so.
- To protect a person’s person’s interests.
- To complete a public task.
Read more in our privacy notice here.
What Are Your Rights?
The GDPR enhances your rights in respect of your data.
For instance, you have the right to:
- Information about how we process your data, you can find it here in the link below.
- Access your data and information.
- Object to processing, including profiling/direct marketing.
- Restrict our use of your data.
- Correct your data if it’s wrong or if you want to change it.
- You can request the erasure of your data on request.
- We can send a copy of your data in a machine-readable format.
- Automated Decisions Know about and intervene in automated decision making including profiling.